Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013

Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.

Hello!
The daily task is very hard for me. In my opinion lolita is a fashion, so it is nothing I change my normal behaviour when i wear it. So you see it is very very difficult for me.

1. Murder somone. The bloodstains would ruin my pretty ruffle dresses.

2. Go to work in my secret laboratory :D . I would be affraid I will spill some acid over the gorgeous print.

3. Doing Ageplay. Because... I'm not into ageplay.

4. Cleaning my room. It is just to hard to clean up while my poofy skirt is that poofy.

and now... i can't imagine any funny "i will never do" facts... sorry ^^"

So, because this post would be so short I wnat to show you two pictures a friend of mine, made for me:
You like her works? Then check her facebook-page and like it. ^^

Bye Bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen