Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.

Hello <3
so there are some girls, who wnat to do the challenge with me.
First there is Mary Hazelbelle, a very freindly girl (but I don't know where she is from... I guess it is sweden). And then there is the pretty Samira, a friend of mine from germany.

So here we go,10 things abaout my lolita bubble.

1. I'm not very sefconfident, so it took many years for me to have the courage to wear Lolita (and one more year to wear it outside the house). But this fashion made me stronger. Today I'm standing there, proud in my frilly dresses and only sometimes, I'm wishing back at home, or wishing myself just wearing normal clothes.

2. I'm not a lifestyle lolita. I wear this fashion for meetups, concerts, sometime sin university or to shows (like a musical). I also love to wear my jeans, nerdy tshirt and glasses.

3. I began wearing brand, very early, but I'm still one of these girls who say taht you don't have to pay 300€ + to look great. If you do a good job you can also look great in a Bodyline dress.

4. Sometimes I'm a bit annoyed of the girls, who wnat me to do everything for them. Buying from egl and from the brands like Baby & AP isn't difficult anymore. In the years when I started there was ONLY Bodyline who shipped overseas and you could only get brand clothes second hand.

5. I started wearing Sweet Lolita in all over pink and pastel clours, but today I'm more for the dark colours. Pastel isn't mine anymore, but I still love it to sea a great Sweet Lolita.

6. I'm totally into oldschool at the moment. I love ths black and white combindes clothes. Sadly you didn't see it anymore in our community (the only thing I never liked where the long headpieces. Urks >.<)

7. In the last two years, my wardrobe has grown so much. At this moment I have 15 Lolita dresses (and only two are nonbrand ^^").

8. I'm trying to have dresses from all the big brands I like. I already has hunted Angelic Pretty, Baby the stars shine bright, Alice and the Pirates, Innocent World, Metamorphose and Moitie. But like you sea I still need some of the "big" ones.

9. I love to wear my lolita accesoirs with normal clothes to make Outfits a little bit more special and showing other "undercover" Lolitas, that I'm one of them (because of the AP Sugary Carnical tote bag I met a very nice girl half a year ago ^^)

10. I'm affraid that I'm already 26 years old... and that someday I will leave this fashion. At leats when I have children I will leave it. I was bullied in scool because my parents were different from the others and I don't want my children to experience the same.

Good Bye,
"See" you tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen