Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.

Hello Sweeties!

Today I don't have that much time, so only very short answers for the challenge. Sorry >.<"

1. Personal attacks! The most I hate in the community is that there are so many personal attacks against some lolitas. Why allways beeing so rude?

2. The prices. I'm just a student and it is allways hard for me to get nice lolita pieces.

3. I hate my bust... i don't fit int the most dresses just because I'm kind of "big busty".

4. I hate it that some girls get discriminated because of their skin color, heigh, body messurements, etc..

5. I hate hot days when i wear lolita. It feels like I'm gonna melt.

6. I hate when some pieces from my wishlist are on sale and I don't have the money to buy them.

7. Customs.

8. I hate to knock things over with my skirt, just because of the poofiness XD.

9. Driving by train or bus in my pretty drresses. I hate people aksing dump questons "hey are you a stripper" when they are drunk and driving with me.

10. I hate that I can't buy my brand in my local area. I wish to habe a shop where I can try on the pretty dresses.

Bye Bye <3

P.S.: I decided to call the pink Alpaca "Lucy" <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm with you with the discrimination kind of things. That's the worst... There's no excuse for being mean. That's all.

    AntwortenLöschen