Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.

Hello
I hope you feel better then me, because today I have such a bad headache. It feels like I'm gonna die -.-.

So here is the challenge...
10 things you can’t live without in lolita.

1. my lolita-friends. without them it wound be that fun.
2. my petticoats. I love to have different ones to have the perfect poof for every dress.
3. hair accesories. Without them every Outfit would just be 80% cool... they make it about 20% cooler :D
4. valentines. I ove that there is this site, and when I have time i allways try to make some.
5. ...but I also like the secrets, especially the funny ones (but not the pesonal attacks)
6. S*H*O*P*P*I*N*G <3. I love to browse the brand pages and sales communities.
7. overknee socks. I just love them.
8. heard-shaped-bags. I own four of them and in my opinion you never have enough of them.
9. Meetups. Without meetups it would be only half the fun to dress up in the pretty colthes
10. lolitablogs. I love to read them and watch the pretty girls in their perfect coordinates.

So, hope I feel better tomorrow.

Bye Bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen