Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.

Today is the second day of the lolita challenge.
So here we go... 10 things I love in lolita.

1. I love the clothes. Of course I love them, if not it would be stupid to wear them.

2. But the best are the girls I only met because of this fashion. I made some very good friends only because of that style.

3. The many variations of style. I love the most of them but If you have shown my a sweet Lolita and a Goth Loli, in my early years i wouldn't have belied taht these to are in the same "fashion".

4. I like to go to the meet ups. It is only nice to see people who love the same fahsion and get to know all this different people.

5. The accesoirs. In wich other fashion you have so many themed accesoirs? like chocolate, animals, etc. wich match perfectly to an Outfit.

6. I love dressing up. Standing there watching me in the mirror and thinking "yeah this looks great!"

7. Taking photos with my friends, and photographer and so on is allways so much fun.

8. Overknees <3. I'm totally in love with them and often wear them in my normal style. Without them I feel very naked XD

9. beeing girly. The most of my friends outside lolita fashion are male and yeah sometimes it is like I#m forgetting that I'm a girl when I'm around them. Dressing up in so pretty clothes remembers me that I'm a "princess".

10. The prints. Especially the chocolate themed ones.


And now, beside the challenge, I want to show you my new "friends".


my boyfriend called him Donald, because he is a sailor like donald duck ^^.

she doesn't have a name already, do you have any ideas?

now we three say "Good Bye! Read you tomorrow <3"



2 Kommentare:

  1. Wäre Daisy zu einfach? Würd aber gut zu Donald passen. ^w^
    Ansonsten würd mir einfallen:
    Ichigo, weil sie aussieht wie ne Erdbeerpraline von innen
    Rosa. (Auch recht einfach, aber ein sehr schöner Mädchenname IMO)
    Lucy. Sie sieht aus wie eine Lucy...

    AntwortenLöschen