Samstag, 5. Oktober 2013

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

Hello!
Today a more actual list of people who do the challenge with me:
Stories of a black Moon
Asian Wannabe Girl
Camiia Gracía
a sweet lolita from space (she started it before us, but yeah... is at day 25 ^^)
Sweet Cutie
celestine locsin (wants to do it as a video blogg (has not started yet).

Ok and now let's start with the task for today... 10 kind of foods I like

1. Choclate!





2. Coffee! (I know it isn't an actual food, but I just love it)

3. Oreo chocolate cream cookies


4. Pizza (yeah not very loliable... XD)

5. Ice-cream





6. Steak


7. Fruits (especially strawberries)




8. Rice. I just love every food with rice (sometimes only eating it pure)


9.Cheeseburger

10. Cottoncandy <3





Ciao!
Read you tomorrow


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen