Montag, 30. September 2013

Meet Up: "Tierpark Olderdissen"

On the 21th September, I organiced a very small meet up for my best friend. She was here on holidays so she anted to get to knoe the Lolis in my town. Sadly only two girls came, because of the bad wether sad day. It was all grey and cold. But we had a little fun meet up.
The "Tierpark Olderdissen" Is a kind of a zoo where you can watch animals wich lived in germany. They have dears, foxes, bears and so on.
such cute and plushie ears <3
 

my boyfriend and me feeding a little fawn

Kimmy feeding a deer

very shiny bird, never thought such colorfull birds living in germany

group picture with an owl <3
from left to right: Samira (my best friend), me, Mingh and Kimmy















Hope you liked the pictures. 
 
Ciao



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen