Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

First Entry on Blogger

Hello
I bet noone will ever read this entry. But okay...
Some of you know I already blogg on livejournal, but there it is a more private thing. So this one I will only use, to tell about meetups, photosessions, fashion, books and so on.
So thank you for visiting my new blogg.

And now you are wondering who I am... so I will tell you.

I'm a girl from Germany, born on the 23th September [the year I won't tell you :-P but if you want you can guess how old I am]. I started to wear Lolita Fashion in the year 2007 and I'm one of the moderators of Dunkelsüß. My job there is in the flea market where you can sell and buy second hand lolita clothes. My other, "real" Job is beeing a student of the molecular biotechnolgy, and on the weekends I'm working in my educated profession, as a medical laboratory assistant.
In my free time I have some "strange" hobbies. I love the archery, and pen and paper roleplays. But I also have normal hobbies, like shopping, meeting friends and so on. 
I hope someone of you will stay and read my blogg...
but for this entry I'm finished (I was never good in describing myself)

Good Bye 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen